OUR STORY

My photo
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada
BaKED is a refreshing change from the usual options. Focused on local, healthy, seasonal and delicious food. BaKED food café is just what this town has been waiting for!

Monday, August 23, 2010

WELCOME!!

hey guys 'n gals,

welcome to our new blog! we will be reaching out to you from here to update you with specials, events and the latest happenings. however, we do apologize in advance if we are not consistent. due to the nature of our business some days it is difficult to keep up. eat well. talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. We just LOVE your café! My husband and I were there a couple of weeks ago for breakfast and it was sooo good, I brought one of my best friends by just a couple of days later! I'm hoping to get back very soon!

    ReplyDelete